The Pepper Pot
Located in the heart of Silverdale village and sleeping up-to four people, The Pepper Pot is the perfect place to relax and unwind with family and friends.
The Pepper Pot is the smallest of our cottages linked to The Royal in the centre of Silverdale village. Featuring a kitchen full of cooking utensils, four seater dining set and a washer-dryer. The cosy living room is equipped with leather sofas, DVD player and a log burning fire.
The Pepper Pot sleeps four guests, with one double master bedroom and one twin bedroom. The master bathroom features a bath with overhead shower.
The outside patio and garden area is complete with four-piece outdoor dining table with parasol, the perfect place for enjoying those long summer evenings. This is the ideal base to explore the many walks and things to do in and around Silverdale.
The Pepper Pot Prices 2019
- Double bedroom
- Twin bedroom
- Cosy living room with separate kitchen dining area
- Master bathroom with a shower over the bath
- Wi Fi
- Log burner and starter kit
- Free use of leisure facilities at nearby Holgates holiday park including swimming pool, sauna, jacuzzi, steam room plus kids indoor and outdoor play areas
- Private garden with seating area
- Located in the centre of Silverdale village
- The Royal bar & restaurant on your doorstep
- 5 minutes walk to the beach
- Perfect for groups with its large open plan living space
- Brand new for 2016
Prices shown are for 2 bedrooms sleeping upto 4 people.