New! Pier & Tower Cottages
Located in the heart of Arnside, a lovely coastal village with great walks, pubs and shops to discover, our Pier & Tower Cottages are ideal for families and groups looking to explore the great outdoors!
5 & 6 Rock Terrace, Arnside, Carnforth, LA5 0DE
Situated just a short walk from the coast in the charming village of Arnside, our Pier & Tower cottages are the perfect accommodation for holidays filled with adventure. Step outside these holiday cottages and walk around the corner to be faced with views across the estuary and over to the countryside. You can enjoy walks direct from your doorstep up the hill and into woodland or along the coastline. Head towards Arnside Tower or Jenny Brown’s Point in Silverdale for amazing views. You may never want to leave with all of this on your doorstep, but if you do the Lake District is just a short drive away; with Windermere being less than a 30 minute journey.
Set back from the promenade on Church Hill, our charming cottages are within easy reach of multiple pubs and restaurants. In the neighbouring village of Silverdale you will find The Royal Silverdale, our local pub in the centre of Silverdale village. Back in Arnside, you will also find gift shops, tea rooms and fantastic fish and chips!
Both holiday cottages are the mirror image of each other, both welcoming pets and sleeping up to 6 people. Inside our Pier & Tower cottages on the ground floor you will find a fully equipped kitchen with a large dining table to enjoy mealtime around. There are a variety of appliances, including: dishwasher, microwave and fridge-freezer. A spacious hallway leading to utility and downstairs WC is a great area for your coats and boots to kick off after a busy day of exploring.
These cottages also feature a large living area which leads to an office, handy for a spot of reading or if you need to check in with work for a little while. Relax in the lounge after a busy day exploring and retire upstairs where you will find a king-size bedroom with en-suite, a double and a twin bedroom with two singles. All three bedrooms are accessible from a large landing.
As with all our self-catered holiday cottages, complimentary access to our 5* leisure facilities at our flagship Silverdale Holiday Park is included in your stay. Just a 10 minute drive from our Pier & Tower cottages.
Pier & Tower Cottage Prices
Each cottage features
- King-sized double bedroom with en-suite including toilet, sink and shower
- Double bedroom
- Twin bedroom with 2 single beds
- Open plan kitchen and dining area
- Large living room
- Downstairs toilet and sink
- Utility / boot room with washing machine and tumble dryer
- Upstairs family bathroom with shower & separate bath
- Fully equipped kitchen with fridge/freezer, microwave and dishwasher
- Free use of leisure facilities at nearby Holgates Silverdale Holiday Park including swimming pool, sauna, jacuzzi, steam room plus kids indoor and outdoor play areas
- 5 minute walk to the coast
- Perfect for families & groups with its large open plan living space
- Pet friendly (one pet per booking at an additional cost of £40.00)
Prices shown are for 3 bedrooms sleeping up-to 6 people.