The Knott (Currently Closed)
The Knott is the largest of our two cottages, next to The Royal Silverdale, in the heart of Silverdale village. The Knott sleeps up-to six people, made up of one King-sized master bedroom, one double bedroom and one twin bedroom.
The Knott Cottage, The Royal, Emesgate Lane, Silverdale, LA5 0RA
The Knott sleeps up-to 6 people, making it one of our larger holiday cottages in Silverdale. A large open plan kitchen and living area provide the perfect place for a family getaway. The kitchen is equipped with a large dining table and a variety of appliances, including: dishwasher, washer-dryer and fridge-freezer.
The master bathroom contains a bath and shower, accompanied by a downstairs toilet, you can unwind with a nice hot bath without being disturbed.
The Knott has a large living area, complete with log burning stove, a variety of comfortable leather furniture and a DVD player, making this cottage the perfect place for a family get together throughout the year.
In the summer months, what could be more enjoyable than making the most of those summer evenings sitting outside on the six piece garden furniture? All while enjoying the spectacular sunsets that fall over the Silverdale skyline.
- Pet friendly (additional cost applies, maximum of 1 pet)
- Double bedroom with en-suite toilet
- Twin bedroom with 2 single beds
- King-size bedroom
- Large living room with open plan kitchen dining area
- Master bathroom with a separate bath and shower
- Wi Fi
- Log burner and starter kit
- Free use of leisure facilities at nearby Holgates holiday park including swimming pool, sauna, jacuzzi, steam room plus kids indoor and outdoor play areas
- Private garden with seating area
- Located in the centre of Silverdale village
- The Royal bar & restaurant on your doorstep
- 5 minutes walk to the beach
- Perfect for groups with its large open plan living space
Prices shown are for 3 bedrooms sleeping up-to 6 people.